Arkansas Personal Injury Attorneys
Whether you suffer injuries from a doctor’s negligent actions, car accident, or defective product, the road to recovery can be long and painful. At Law Offices of Gary Green, we understand the physical, emotional, and financial burden you’re facing. Getting hurt due to someone else’s wrongdoing is unfair and overwhelming. You’re trying to heal your injuries, but you also want to hold the at-fault party liable for their actions.
When you hire Law Offices of Gary Green, you can count on us to take on the legal responsibility for your case so you can focus on recovering. The last thing you need is more stress in your life. We’re familiar with the state laws and procedures we must follow to pursue the compensation you need and deserve. Our Arkansas personal injury attorneys will be your advocates during this traumatic experience and fight hard for justice for you.
It’s your right to hold the negligent individual or business accountable for the harm they caused. You should not be forced to pay for any of the expenses you incurred. They should provide the monetary recovery necessary to compensate for your medical bills, lost income, and other losses. Find out how we can help by calling us at 888.442.7947 today for a free consultation.
Why Choose Law Offices of Gary Green?
Some people decide not to hire an attorney after they’re injured by someone else. Typically, that’s because they can’t afford the legal fees and worry about the economic strain they could face. If your injury prevents you from returning to your job or if you require expensive medical treatment to heal, understandably, you don’t want the responsibility of additional expenses.
At Law Offices of Gary Green, our Arkansas personal injury attorneys realize that you’re feeling stress after getting hurt in an accident, and we don’t want to add to that burden. We believe every injured victim should have a chance to hold the at-fault party liable without the risk of debt. That’s why we don’t charge upfront fees or costs on cases we take on contingency. You’ll only owe us for our services if we secure an insurance settlement or favorable jury verdict for you. If we lose your case, we will never charge you.
Personal injury cases are unique and complex. They require adhering to specific deadlines, preparing legal documents, gathering evidence, and communicating with the insurance adjuster or defense attorneys. A skilled and knowledgeable team can protect your rights and handle each step on your behalf. You won’t have to navigate the complicated legal process if you have us in your corner. Your only job during your case will be to attend your doctor’s appointments and heal so you can get your life back on track.
Personal Injury Cases Law Offices of Gary Green Can Take
At Law Offices of Gary Green, we always provide personalized attention to each case we handle. We have the resources and experience to hold negligent parties accountable for their misconduct and help accident victims recover from their injuries.
We could represent you in any of these personal injury cases:
- Medical malpractice – Healthcare professionals must meet a specific standard of care while diagnosing and treating their patients. Surgical errors, administering incorrect medication, and misdiagnosis are a few examples of negligence that can cause injury, illness, or other medical problems.
- Nursing home abuse – Doctors, nurses, and other staff must provide the daily medical care and assistance all residents require. Injuries and death can result from employee inexperience, inadequate supervision, and other problems within the facility.
- Product liability – Manufacturers and other parties in the distribution chain are responsible for providing consumers with safe products free from defects. They’re supposed to perform testing and provide adequate warning labels of potential hazards. Failure to meet quality and safety standards could cause the user physical harm.
- Car accidents – Motor vehicle accidents caused 42,060 fatalities throughout the United States in 2020. Driver inattention and error are mostly to blame. When someone drives drunk, becomes distracted at the wheel, or breaks a traffic law, the occupants of other vehicles can suffer the consequences.
- Truck accidents – Commercial truck drivers must have the training, experience, and licensing to safely operate tractor-trailers and other large vehicles. A collision involving a large truck and a passenger car typically leads to worse injuries for the smaller vehicle occupants.
- Wrongful death – Wrongful death occurs when someone else’s wrongful act, default, or neglect leads to someone’s death. If you lost a loved one in an accident, you could hold the at-fault party liable for their actions.
- Legal Malpractice – When your lawyer fails to provide a standard level of representation, you might be able pursue legal action for their carelessness.
- Mass Torts – Large corporations have a duty to ensure that their products and practices are not harming their customers or the public. Mass tort cases are a tool for people injured by these companies’s actions to help them fight for the compensation they need.
It’s crucial that you contact Law Offices of Gary Green immediately following an accident, so we can review the facts and determine whether we can take on your case. You might be entitled to financial compensation from the negligent or careless party. We can investigate and gather evidence to show someone else was responsible for your injuries and should face the consequences of their actions.
Common Causes of Personal Injury Accidents
Personal injury covers a range of different accidents that cause bodily harm and emotional trauma. The type of case you can pursue will depend on the circumstances of your accident. You could seek compensation from a person, business, or multiple parties. Law Offices of Gary Green can help you determine who should be held liable based on various contributing factors.
The most common causes of personal injury accidents are below.
- Inadequate pre- and post-operative care
- Surgical errors
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis
- Prescribing the wrong medication or dosage
- Performing an unnecessary procedure
Nursing Home Abuse
- Staffing shortage
- Inexperienced or unqualified nurses
- Lack of supervision
- Inadequate training
- Incorrectly assembling the product
- Using insufficient or defective materials
- Failing to meet safety standards
- Design error
- Inadequate warning labels
- Distracted driving
- Disobeying traffic signs and signals
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Negligent hiring
- Driver distractions
- Overloaded or improperly loaded cargo
- Poorly maintained truck
- Fatigued driving
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products
This isn’t a comprehensive list of all possible factors that can lead to an injury or death. If you want to seek compensation from the at-fault party in your situation, you should contact Law Offices of Gary Green, so we can investigate and determine whether we can help.
Common Injuries Associated with Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury accidents can lead to injuries, mental illness, diseases, and other medical problems. Some are even fatal or result in permanent damage. The most common injuries in personal injury cases are:
- Brain and head injuries
- Phobias, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other psychological issues
- Organ failure
- Internal bleeding
- Electrocution or electric shock
- Loss of hearing or vision
- Broken bones
- Loss of limb
- Repetitive stress injury
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Spinal cord damage
- Mental or physical disability
If your injury doesn’t heal, you will likely require ongoing medical care to manage pain and other symptoms. Many accident victims become disabled and can’t return to work or complete routine tasks.
The cost of medical treatment can become a significant source of stress. Many people can’t afford the medical expenses associated with the accident and wind up with crushing debt. Whether your injury was minor or severe, you deserve the opportunity to seek the compensation necessary to cover all associated costs.
Compensation You Might Be Entitled To in a Personal Injury Case
You could file an insurance claim or lawsuit to pursue compensation from the negligent party that caused your injury. Various losses are eligible for compensation, depending on the circumstances of your case, some of the losses you might be able to recover are:
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Mental anguish
Filing an insurance claim to secure a settlement might be the better option. However, some situations could require initiating a lawsuit if the insurance company denies the claim or the at-fault party doesn’t have insurance coverage. The Arkansas personal injury attorneys of Law Offices of Gary Green can advise you about the available options and guide you through the process.
Filing a Lawsuit in Arkansas
Arkansas has a three-year statute of limitations for most personal injury cases. If you’re suing someone for medical malpractice, you must obey a two-year statute of limitations. These are strict deadlines for pursuing legal action against another party following an accident. If you don’t file your lawsuit within that timeframe, you could lose your right to compensation.
The financial recovery you can pursue in a lawsuit will decrease if the jury finds that your actions partially contributed to your injury. Under Arkansas’s modified comparative negligence statute, an accident victim’s monetary losses will diminish by their percentage of shared fault.
For example, if your losses total $50,000 but the jury decides you were 20% to blame for the accident, you could only seek up to $40,000 in compensation. However, if they determine you were 50% or more at fault, you’re barred from recovering any compensation.
Speak to a Dedicated Arkansas Personal Injury Attorney
Law Offices of Gary Green will treat you as a priority from the second you contact us. We provide the personalized attention and services our clients deserve. We will remain by your side until the end of your case, so you receive the support and guidance you need.
If you were injured in an accident and want to discuss your personal injury case with us, call 888.442.7947 or contact us online for a free consultation.