Kayce Green brings to the firm her years of experience as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for Pulaski and Perry Counties, where she handled general crimes, including robberies and homicides; domestic violence; sexual assault; and juvenile crimes. She is proud to join her father’s firm and looks forward to focusing on personal injury, estate planning, and environmental law, as well as continuing to work in criminal law. She is married to Matt Price. They have two sons.
- J.D., William H. Bowen School of Law, 2009
- B.A., Environmental Studies, Hendrix College, 2004
1001 La Harpe Boulevard
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association Board of Directors