Timber Losses

If your timber has been stolen or negligently ruined, maybe we can help. Start with a call to the prosecutor or police and have a report made. Then call us.

If you believe you have evidence of wrongdoing that falls into one of the categories described in these pages, e-mail us at ggreen@gGreen.com or call us at (501) 224-7400, or toll free at 1-888-442-7947 to learn more about your rights. The consultation is free, and we are paid only if a recovery is obtained.